Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Finally Ours!!

We finalized the Adoption today in the Sanpete County Court House in Manti. It was such a great feeling to finally be at that point and to also hear the Judge say "Aleena shall from this day forward be known as Aleena Elizabeth Rigby and be legally adopted by Michael and Megan Rigby" We are so very blessed to have been the lucky parents to recieve Aleena. She is such a fun,sweet and beautiful child. Mike's parents as well as mine came to the court hearing for support. We are so blessed to have such wonderful supportive parents. Thankyou to our parents. Mommy and Daddy love you Aleena!!

8 comments:

Johnson Family said...

We're so happy for all of you! What a special day. I bet you can't wait for your sealing day in March.

Elizabeth said...

It was such a special experience to be there with you today! Thanks for inviting us. You are a beautiful and wonderful family.

Brent and Jessica said...

Congrats! That is so exciting and to know that she is yours forever! We are so happy for you guys.

Evans Family said...

Congrats! Congrats! Congrats!! We are so happy for you! Aleena you have amazing parents!

Steve and Katie said...

YAY!!! So exciting. And she IS completely adorable. And I LOVE LOVE the picture at the top too! Was that one of the ones you got at Sears?

Jana said...

I'm so happy! COngratulations Rigbys!

Ann said...

So so happy for you guys. She really seems to fit in you family so well.

Nathan and Esther said...

I just think that is the neatest thing! I am so happy for you guys!