Monday, October 13, 2008

GIRLS NIGHT OUT!!


I was able to spend saturday evening with my mom and sister-in-law Breann. We went to see "THRILLER" which was sooo much fun. I love going to dance productions. Dancing is such a great way to express different types of music, emotions and many other things. The performances were so well done. I do have to say that I didnt care for a couple of them mainly because of the theme or movie that was used. They were kinda eerie, but everything else was fantastic. I would love to go again, but probably not until next year. Thanks mom, it was great spending time with you and Breann.

This is what some of the dancers looked like. They were pretty creapy, especially when they would sneak up from behind you.
This was taken after the show was over. The dancers were roaming all over in the theater and outside where it was snowing and they were in bare feet. BURRRRR!!

My mom and I waiting for the show to start.

Breann and I before the show started.

1 comment:

Kamron and Breann said...

It was way fun. I love that show. Its my favorite. I can't believe all the snow either it stinks I can't believe it. yes we will have to have a girls night sometime soon.