For Family Home Evening we got together with the Raddons, Truscotts, Robisons, and Hokansons for a fun filled evening of ice blocking. There is an awesome hill in Fort Union called Flat Iron Park. As you can see from the pictures, the hill is pretty steep but boy does it give you a thrill while going down on a block of ice. We all had an awesome time and plan to do it again this summer. Mike and I have thoroughly enjoyed this group of friends that we associate with on a daily basis. We are very grateful for them and hope that our friendships can last a lifetime. Thanks for a great night everyone!
3 comments:
SOOOOO FUN! The Truscotts love the Rigbys too!
Fun! I am glad that you like your new 3 bedroom, it feels like a mansion when you move in!
hahahaha oh my heck!
That pic of us is really scary! hahaha
I'm laughing so hard right now!
Post a Comment